Twist & Click Refills
Find some answers to the most frequently asked questions about our Twist & Click Nappy Disposal System.
EASY TO SET UP
- Pull film evenly out of refill.
- Gather film together and push through.
- Remove lid from base of unit.
- Tie knot in film.
- Use hook to secure knot.
- Replace lid on base of unit.
EASY TO USE
- Open lid ready for first nappy.
- Push nappy until gripped.
- Twist 360° clockwise until you hear the click
- Nappy is now sealed in anti-bacterial film.
- Plunge lid onto twisted film.
- Fresh film is ready for next nappy.
EASY TO EMPTY
- Remove lid from base unit.
- Unhook knot and drop into base.
- Pull additional film through to cut.
- Use cutter blade to cut film.
- Tub is ready to empty.
What bin does this refill fit?
Refills marked 'fits all bins that twist' are suitable for Tommee Tippee Twist & Click and Sangenic Tec bins. They do not fit Simplee Sangenic bins.
How long will the Tommee Tippee Twist & Click refill cartridge last?
That depends on how often you change your little one's nappy, and the size you're using. The refill cartridge should last up to 1 month based on using size 1 nappies.