- 6-18m is suitable for children 8.16–11.34 kg (65-80cm). 18-36m is suitable for children from 11.34 kg upwards (80-95cm)
- 2.5 Tog for 16-20°C (for all year round) 1.0 Tog 20-24°C (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms.) 0.2 Tog 24°C and above Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- A safer alternative to loose sheets and blankets – baby enjoys a safe and comfortable sleep, with no loose sheets to get tangled up in or kick off during the night.
- Allows arms and legs to be free – perfect for active little ones
- Specially designed to allow a hip-healthy natural leg position
- Easy 2-way zip opening for night-time nappy changes
- Super soft cotton rich fabric– made for comfort
- Encourages independent healthy sleeping habits
Grobag Grey Marl Steppee
R909.99 – R939.99
Wake up! Ready to play? Toddlers are sure to sleep well in our Steppee, made from snuggly super soft machine-washable cotton rich, fluorescent free fabric. You can be sure your little one will sleep at just the right temperature without the need for loose sheets or blankets. When it’s time to rise and shine, they have the freedom to jump out of bed to get on with those important toddler activities! Feet in or feet out? You choose. Cosy foot covers fold over to keep toes warm and the grippy soles stop your little one from slipping and sliding.
- The Grobag Grey Marl Steppee is available 2 sizes.
- 6-18m is suitab.le for children 18.16–1134 kg (65-80cm)
- 18-36m is suitable for children from 11.34 kg upwards (80-95cm
- Togs available for various room temperatures:
- 2.5 Tog 16-20°C All year round, for standard rooms
- 1.0 Tog 20-24°C Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms
- 0.2 Tog 24°C and above Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R90 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.