During the night, he uses his intelligent CrySensor to listen out for any crying noises and play sounds that calm and help your baby drift back to sleep.
Intelligent Crysensor technology
Listens for sounds of crying and plays soothing sounds or lullabies to help reassure your child and soothe them back to sleep.
6 Soothing Sounds
Choose heartbeat, rainfall or white noise or 3 different lullabies to calm and soothe your baby to sleep.
Charge during the day using the mains-powered USB cable, and listen out all through the night without having to hunt for batteries. When fully charged, the battery should last around 25 hours on the highest energy use and 75 hours on the lowest energy level.
- 85% of babies sleep better with a Tommee Tippee light and sound sleep aid*
- Rechargeable – USB power pack means no need to keep replacing batteries
- Intelligent CrySensor technology responds to crying noise by playing 20 minutes of soothing sounds or lullabies to soothe baby, meaning fewer wake up calls for mum or dad.
- 6 natural soothing sounds – choose from heartbeat, rainfall and white noise or 3 lullabies
- You’re in control – dimmable heart-shaped light allows you to choose right level of brightness for your nursery and automatically switches off after 30 minutes to save energy.
- Looks great in any nursery – cute and cuddly, gender neutral design suits all décor and styles. Choose from Ollie the Owl, Bennie the Bear and Pip the Penguin, all part of our Grofriends collection of products.
*Source: 222 UK respondents, feedback survey August 2018 "