- No complicated fastenings or wrapping: If you’d like to swaddle your baby with arms in, simply close the poppers; if they’re happier with arms out, just open the poppers and let them stretch.
- 85% of babies sleep better in our Grobags: Baby sleep bags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off.
- Soft cotton-rich fabric: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Snugfit: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
- Easy nappy changes: The easy zip opening is perfect for night-time nappy changes as you can keep baby cosy and warm up top but can unzip from the bottom for minimum disturbance.
The Original Grobag Woodland Grofriend Swaddlebag
Swaddling your new baby helps them feel safe, snug and secure, just like when they were in mum’s tummy. With this easy-to-use Swaddlebag you can use the poppers on the armholes to either swaddle your baby with arms in for total snugness or arms out to allow them to stretch. Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our Swaddlebag helps young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up. With this easy-to-use Swaddlebag you can use the poppers on the armholes to either swaddle your baby with arms in for total snugness or arms out to allow them to stretch. For super comfortable arms-in swaddling with no complicated wrapping or fastenings, simply lay your baby onto the Swaddlebag and zip them in.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you tackle those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby too much.
Our Swaddlebags come in two sizes: 0-3 months and 3-6 months so you can choose the best fit for your baby.
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Our Swaddlebag is available in two different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature
Please refer to What to Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our Swaddlebags.
Made from soft 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric, our Swaddlebags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Our Swaddlebags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below – slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.