- 90% less skin contact than other soothers: This unique shield curves away from baby’s face and the extra-large holes allow extra air flow to prevent moisture build-up to help prevent skin irritation
- Symmetrical orthodontic* design: Our Advanced Sensitive soother features a symmetrical silicone teat and with no ‘wrong’ side up, it will always be placed correctly in baby’s mouth
- Soft silicone teat: The 100% medical-grade silicone teat is soft, flexible and extremely durable
- For newborns and older babies: Available in various colours and age stages, suitable for babies aged 0-6 months and 6-18 months
- Easy to clean & BPA-free: Silicone is taste-free and won’t retain any stains or odours. Easy to clean either in a steriliser, by hand or in the top rack of the dishwasher. Always BPA and phthalate-free
Tommee Tippee Advanced Sensitive Skin Soother
Our advanced sensitive soother is specially designed to be kind to baby’s super soft and sensitive skin. It curves away from baby’s face for minimum contact with baby’s nose and mouth, which means less chance of rashes and sore spots. Made from super-soft silicone with a skin-like feel, it’s also one soother that your little one is likely to accept.
Availability: In stock
The instinctive action of sucking helps to calm and soothe babies and all parents know there’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby. So, when you need to turn screams and sobs into smiles and sleep, simply pick up a Tommee Tippee Advanced Sensitive Soother.
Our first soother specially designed to avoid contact with baby’s sensitive skin and prevent the risk of irritation, rashes and sore spots around baby’s nose and mouth.
The unique design features extra-large holes in the soother shield to help improve air flow and minimise skin contact, allowing baby’s skin to breathe and helping to keep it moisture-free.
BPA-free and easy to clean – simply pop in a steriliser, wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.