- Tells the time with colours and symbols: The Tommee Tippee Timekeeper Connected sleep trainer clock helps your child to learn when it’s time to go to sleep and when it’s okay to wake up and play.
- App enabled sleep aid: Download our free app to set alarms, play lullabies and soothing sounds, customise the screen colours and brightness and activate the sleep mode, all from your phone.
- 10 soothing sounds: Choose from 5 gentle lullabies and 5 soothing natural sounds to help settle your child to sleep.
- Child lock and power cut recovery mode: The child lock stops little fingers from changing the settings and as long as the clock is paired to the app, it won’t lose its settings if there is a power cut.
- USB-powered: The Sleep Trainer Clock is mains-powered with a micro-USB cable (*excludes adaptor plug but compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers)
Connected Sleep Trainer Clock
The Timekeeper Connected sleep trainer uses colours and pictures to help children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, to understand when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to get up! With multiple alarm settings, soothing sounds and lullabies, customisable screen colours and a digital clock display, you can tailor this sleep trainer clock to your child’s needs.
Availability: In stock
Our Sleep Trainer clock helps your child to learn when it’s time to go to sleep and when it’s okay to wake up and play.
The clock displays the time in digital format but also shows the passing of time using colours and symbols which your child will love. Even when they can’t yet tell the time they will soon learn when they need to close their eyes and go back to sleep and when it’s okay for them to spring out of bed, ready to play.
This sleep aid clock is so easy to set up and use and now you can control everything using our Tommee Tippee app on your smartphone. Just download the App from Google Play or Apple App store and off you go.
Set alarms, play lullabies, customise the colours and select the desired level of brightness for your child’s room, all from your phone.
Parents are able to set multiple alarms to show your child when it’s wake-up time, naptime, toilet-time and when you want them to stay in bed just that little bit longer for a much-needed lie in. With our remote ‘sleep mode’ function you can leave your child quietly reading in their room then use the app to switch the clock to sleep mode to signal to them that it’s time to go to sleep without you needing to go back into their room.
Once they’re asleep you can easily change alarm times, sounds, and brightness levels from the comfort of your sofa – no need to tiptoe into their room and risk waking them up!
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.