- 85% of babies sleep better in our Grobags: Baby sleep bags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off .
- No sleep bag is safer: All our sleepwear products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards .
- Soft cotton-rich fabric: Made for comfort our sleep bag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- SnugFit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
- Easy nappy changes: The easy zip opening is perfect for night-time nappy changes as you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change for minimum disturbance.
The Original Grobag Sleeping Ollie Sleepbag
Made for comfort, this baby sleepbag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep. Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development. With accurate TOG ratings our sleep bags will help keep your baby at the right temperature no matter how much they wriggle about.
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. This sleep bag range is available in two TOGS (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature.
Choose from a variety of beautiful designs from our everyday to luxury ranges. Please refer to our ‘What to Wear’ guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our sleep bags.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you deal with those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby or anyone else who is trying to get some much-needed rest.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.