- The easiest 360° cup to use ever, thanks to our unique 1-piece valve: With the touch of a lip, the 360° edge releases water allowing baby to sip from anywhere on the rim and drink with ease
- Easy clean: There are only two parts to clean, the cup and the one-piece valve. No fiddly or small parts to fit together and assemble. Wash in warm, soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher
- Perfect for training: Spill-proof, even when turned upside down. The non-drip valve twists securely in the base of the cup and seals automatically between sips for big-kid drinking without the mess
- Oral Health Foundation approved: Dentists recommend introducing open cup drinking as soon as possible to prevent tooth decay, and to help promote proper tongue placement and oral motor skills
- Easy hold: The easy-grip handles aid babies in developing the hand-eye coordination required to hold, lift, and sip, all while sitting upright
Easiflow 360°- Non-Spill Cup – Red
A spout-less drinking cup allows babies to develop grown-up drinking skills whist supporting their oral development. Recommended by dentists and approved by the Oral Health Foundation, open cup drinking from an early age has been shown to help promote proper tongue placement and oral motor skills whilst helping to prevent possible tooth decay.
Availability: In stock
A spout-less drinking cup allows babies to develop grown-up drinking skills whist supporting their oral development.
Perfect for training, our Easiflow training cup is the easiest 360° cup to use ever!
Specially designed for babies 6m+, the cup features a unique lip-activated 1-piece valve that twists securely into the base of the cup. With the touch of a lip anywhere on the rim of the cup, the valve breaks the seal and allows the water to flow so baby can drink with ease.
The valve seals automatically between sips keeping the cup fully spill-proof between sips, even when turned upside down. To further support the development of their grown-up drinking skills, our 360° Easiflow trainer cup comes with easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands.
The handles ensure the cup doesn’t slip out of baby’s hands whilst aiding the development of the hand-eye coordination required to hold, lift, and sip, all while sitting upright.
With hygiene at the forefront of everyone’s minds our Easiflow 360° drinking cups add an extra layer of reassurance by being super easy to clean.
Consisting of only two parts: the cup and the one-piece valve, there is nowhere for those nasty germs to hide.
Simply wash in warm, soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
All our products are BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.