Twist & Click Refill Cassette
Great to see that you’ve purchased a Tommee Tippee Twist & Click Refills. To help you get started and to keep it working effectively, we’ve added all the guidance you should need, plus some handy hint, tips and troubleshooting advice.
How to set up your Twist & Click Refill Cassette
- Pull film evenly out of refill.
- Gather film together and push through.
- Remove lid from base of unit.
- Tie knot in film.
- Use hook to secure knot.
- Replace lid on base of unit.
How to use your Twist & Click Refill Cassette
- Open lid ready for first nappy.
- Push nappy until gripped.
- Twist 360° clockwise until you hear the click. Nappy is now sealed in anti-bacterial film.
- Plunge lid onto twisted film. Fresh film is ready for next nappy.
How to empty your Twist & Click Refill Cassette
- Remove lid from base unit.
- Unhook knot and drop into base.
- Pull additional film through to cut.
- Use cutter blade to cut film.
- Tub is ready to empty.
WARNING! The cutter blade is very sharp. Please keep your hands clear of the blade area and be very careful when cutting the film.
What bin does this refill fit?
Refills marked ‘fits all bins that twist’ are suitable for Tommee Tippee Twist & Click and Sangenic Tec bins.
They do not fit Simplee Sangenic bins.
How long will the Tommee Tippee Twist & Click refill cartridge last?
That depends on how often you change your little one’s nappy, and the size you’re using. The refill cartridge should last up to 1 month based on using size 1 nappies.
Please click on the link below and download the Twist & Click Refill Cassette Product Manual.Download PDF