Easiflow™ 360 Cups
Thanks for purchasing a Tommee Tippee Easiflow® 360° Cup. This product support page is here to help you use it safely, to let you know how to clean and take care of it, and to answer any questions you may have.
For your child’s safety and health…
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Dispose of the cup at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Keep any components that are not in use out of reach of children.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces, or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- To avoid scalding, do not use the cup with hot liquid.
- Do not use the cup or any part of the cup as a toy.
Easiflow® 360° Cup Parts Guide
Before Using Your Easiflow® 360° Cup
Before first use, gently push the cup’s vent with your finger to ensure it isn’t sealed shut (as shown below).
Using Your Easiflow® 360° Cup
- Remove the travel valve.
- To remove the valve, grip the tab in the centre and rotate it anti-clockwise until it unlocks.
- Pull the valve upwards to remove for cleaning and to add liquid to the cup.
- Add liquid to the cup.
- Do not fill past the fill line.
- Replace the valve by lining up the notches with the ribs in the cup.
- Push down firmly.
- Grip the tab and rotate clockwise to lock the valve in place.
Storage & Use
- Inspect before each use.
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with the grill feature switched on.
- Not suitable for microwave use.
- As with most toddler cups the 360° cup can be used with milk, water or juices that do not contain pulp.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages, formula or hot liquids.
Cleaning & Sterilisation
- Before first use, disassemble and thoroughly clean. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Before each and every use clean carefully.
- Always wash the product immediately after use.
- Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher (top shelf only).
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Do not allow product to come into contact with oil-based foods (e.g. oil/tomato-based sauces) as staining will occur.
- Cold water sterilisation only.
- Not suitable for sterilisation by boiling, steam or microwave.
Easiflow™ 360° Cup FAQs
How do I clean the Easiflow™ 360° Cup?
Simply remove the valve from the cup and wash both in warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly and leave disassembled until you’re ready to use your cup again.
Can I put my Easiflow™ 360° Cup in the dishwasher?
Yes, the cup and valve can go on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
Can I sterilise the Easiflow™ 360° Cup?
Yes, you can. But it’s only suitable for cold water sterilisation, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Do not sterilise by boiling, steam or microwave, these will damage the cup.
Can I put my Easiflow™ 360° Cup in the microwave?
No. The Easiflow™ 360° Cup is not suitable for the microwave.
Why is my Easiflow™ 360° Cup stained?
As with other things around the kitchen, your cup can become stained and yucky looking in the dishwasher or even when you hand wash it (blame that Bolognese sauce or carrot soup). Don’t worry, it is still perfectly safe to use.
Can I warm liquids using the Easiflow™ 360° Cup?
No, the Easiflow™ 360° Cup is not suitable for a microwave oven, conventional oven or any other heating device. We also only recommend cold liquids.
Please click on the link below and download the Easiflow™ 360 Cups Product Manual.Download PDF