- Pre-sterilised: The Closer to Nature Milk Storage Bags come pre-sterilised so there’s no need to clean them before you transfer your breast milk into them.
- Secure storage: The double fastened seal at the top of the bag ensures no precious breast milk leaks and allows you to store the bag both vertically and horizontally in the freezer without spilling.
- Easy milk transfer: The Milk Storage Bags have a gusseted base that enables them to stand on their own, so it’s easy to pour breastmilk directly in without spilling.
- Labelling: The label box on each bag allows you to document the name, volume and date of each pumping session so you can keep your fridge or freezer stash organised.
- Baby-safe: The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Storage Bags are BPA and BPS-free for total reassurance.
Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Breast Milk Storage Bags
Safe and secure storage for your breastmilk is crucial, so Tommee Tippee’s Closer to Nature Milk Storage Bags are cleverly designed to ensure you don’t waste a single drop. They’re pre-sterilised for ease and safety, allowing mum to pour expressed milk directly into the bags without the need for sterilising in advance.
Availability: In stock
Each bag is single use and holds up to 350ml of breastmilk. Featuring a gusseted base, these bags can stand up on their own so you’re able to safely transfer your breastmilk into them without spilling a drop.
They also come with a clear label box at the top so you can document the name, volume and date of each pumping session to keep your fridge or freezer stash organised.
The Closer to Nature breastfeeding range is an interchangeable system of breast pumps, storage containers and feeding equipment.
Our bottles connect directly onto our breast pumps, allowing you to express straight into the bottles and making the process as simple as can be.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.