- Weaning on-the-go: Thanks to the leak-proof travel lid and feeding spoon, these Easy Scoop bowls make mealtimes away from home stress and mess-free.
- Unique triangular base: The unique easy-scoop triangular base makes it easy to scoop up every mouthful, meaning less waste and clearing up.
- Spoon cover: The travel lid has a special slot for the spoon that snaps closed to keep mess contained while you’re out.
- Stackable: When mealtime’s over, these weaning bowls stack inside each other, saving valuable storage space.
- Easy to clean: Wash with hot soapy water or pop them on the top shelf of your dishwasher. They are also microwave and steriliser-safe and completely BPA free.
Tommee Tippee Easy Scoop Feeding Bowls With Travel Lid And Spoon
From around 6 months old, your baby will start exploring the wonderful world of flavours and textures as you introduce solid food. They may even start feeding themselves. These clever easy-scoop bowls make feeding time fuss-free when you’re out and about.
Availability: In stock
From around 7 months old, your baby will start exploring the wonderful world of flavours and textures as you introduce solid food.
They may even start feeding themselves. The unique easy-scoop triangular base makes it easy to scoop up every mouthful, meaning less waste and clearing up. The ergonomically shaped handle on the side means they’re easy to hold without getting your fingers messy.
The leak proof lid helps keep mess to a minimum and gives you handy clip-in storage for the easy-grip feeding spoon.
They’re BPA free and safe to use in the microwave. Wash with hot soapy water or pop them on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
You can even sterilise them for extra reassurance.
Ready, steady, wean!
We have everything you need to see them through from their first messy mouthfuls to becoming deliciously independent diners! What’s in the box? 2 x Easy Scoop Feeding Bowls 1 x Travel Lid 1 x Easy Scoop Spoon
Suitable for babies 6m+
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.