Designed for use from 4 months, this small sippee trainer with a 150ml capacity, is the perfect choice for your baby’s first sips. Up until this point they’ve been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their drinking journey.
Perfect for First Sips
The Tommee Tippee Transition Cup comes complete with a Closer to Nature® teat to support the transition from bottle or breast to sippee cup drinking. The familiar element of the bottle teat will help encourage baby to start holding their own sippy cup.
BREAST MILK IS THE BEST FOOD FOR BABIES IF YOU ARE BREASTFEEDING YOUR BABY, USING A FEEDING BOTTLE & TEAT MAY INTERFERE WITH THE BABY’S NATURAL WAY OF SUCKING THE BREAST.
Transition Soft Spout
The secondary offset silicone spout is perfect for allowing baby to progress to a new drinking action. Moving baby from sucking to sipping and changing the angle
Graduated Cup Base
The 150ml base of the Transition Cup has graduation markings like a bottle so parents can be reassured by how much liquid baby is getting during this Transition to drinking phase.
- The transition from breast or bottle feeding to sippy cup drinking
- Includes soft, silicone bottle teat and offset soft spout for multiple drinking options
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands
- Steriliser, dishwasher & microwave Safe
- All Tommee Tippee cups are BPA free
- Capacity: 150ml
- Colours: Available in pink & blue