- Ergonomic and compact design: The narrow neck and curved handle are specially designed to fit mum’s hands, meaning the pump requires less power and helps to minimise hand strain
- Gentle on mum: The cup features massaging petals that work to stimulate your breasts and create strong suction while still feeling soft
- Compact, lightweight and discreet: Completely portable and quiet design allows you to express breastmilk at home or on the go and fits perfectly into your handbag or changing bag
- Quick to assemble: The pump features a one-piece horn that allows for easy assembly and cleaning, while the closed system prevents breastmilk backflow
- BPA/BPS free: Clean all parts by hand, in the dishwasher or in a steriliser. All components are BPA/BPS free for total reassurance of a super-safe feed for baby
Made for Me Single Manual Breast Pump
We know that breastfeeding isn’t easy for everyone, so the Tommee Tippee Made for Me Manual Breast Pump is specially designed to help make your breastfeeding journey a little easier. The compact design is ergonomically shaped to fit mum’s hands thanks to the narrow neck and curved handle that requires less power to pump effectively, therefore minimising hand strain.
Availability: In stock
Easy to use one-handed, it’s perfect for busy mums who are on the go or caring for baby with their other hand.
Ideal for occasional use wherever you choose, or to express from one breast while your baby feeds from the other, this breastmilk pump features a cup with massaging petals to help stimulate milk flow. The manual breast pump even comes with a 150ml Closer to Nature® baby bottle with measurement markers so you can keep track of how much you’re expressing. It also connects to all sizes of our Closer to Nature and Advanced Anti Colic baby bottles*, making it easily adaptable to your unique breast pumping experience.
Free from cords and tubes, this Tommee Tippee Manual Breast Pump is the ultimate travel companion and is compact enough to fit in your handbag or changing bag. It’s extremely lightweight so it doesn’t weigh you down and has a discreet design that allows for quiet pumping at work, the café or at home while baby sleeps.
The horn has a hygienic one-piece design that’s easy to assemble and disassemble, so you can get on with expressing quickly and easily. This also makes cleaning the pump, whether in hot soapy water, the dishwasher or steriliser, simple and stress-free. The innovative built-in closed system means all your precious breastmilk only goes into the bottle, so you don’t waste a single drop. Made from completely BPA and BPS-free materials, you can rest-assured that your baby has a super-safe feed.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.