• 100% leak and shake-proof: Our unique INTELLIVALVE™ anti-leak technology guarantees this trainer straw cup is completely leak-proof, even when turned upside down or shaken.
• Hygienic: The drinking straw is made with BACSHIELD™ antibacterial technology that reduces bacteria by up to 99.9%* by preventing the growth of unwanted microbes.
• Super soft straw: The soft silicone straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on sensitive gums and flips down between sips to keep it clean.
• Accredited by the Oral Health Foundation: This soft, smooth straw is gentle on gums and encourages sipping which supports a healthy development of the mouth, jaw and teeth.
• Double wall insulated: The insulated base minimises condensation and keeps water cool to encourage drinking and keep kids cool while playing.
• Easy-hold: The ergonomic design aids toddlers in developing the hand-eye coordination required to hold, lift, and sip, all while sitting upright.
• Easy clean and BPA-free: Our sippy cups are easy to clean, and steriliser and dishwasher safe. All our products are BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
Straw cups are great alternatives to sippy cups, with a soft straw helping to develop sipping skills. The soft, silicone straw is easy to drink through and little ones don’t have to tip the cup up very far to drink from it.
Our unique valve both seals and regulates the flow of liquid to stop leaks and to ensure easy drinking.
With hygiene at the forefront of everyone’s minds our water bottles add an extra layer of reassurance as the drinking spout contains BACSHIELD™ antibacterial technology. It works by preventing the growth of unwanted microbes that can cause product degradation, discoloration, staining or odour.
All our products are BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
*Independent laboratory testing demonstrated a 99.9% reduction in bacteria after 24 hours.
**The semisoft part of the straw contains silver phosphate glass, tested to ISO 22196 standards.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.