- Hygienic: Made with BACSHIELD™ antibacterial technology – reduces bacteria by up to 99.9%. It prevents the growth of unwanted microbes that cause degradation, discoloration, staining and odour.
- Heat-sensing technology: These heat sense weaning spoons change colour from red to yellow if food is too hot so you can tell at a glance when it’s safe to feed your baby and when it’s too hot.
- Super-soft: The super-soft spoon tips are gentle on baby’s delicate mouth and gums.
- Long anti-slip handles with raised spoon design: The long handles are perfect for easily reaching into food jars and the raised spoon design keeps the spoon bowl and food away from surfaces.
- Easy clean & BPA free: These weaning spoons are easy to clean and also steriliser and dishwasher safe. All our products are BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalate and nitrosamine free.
Tommee Tippee Heat Sensing Spoons
This cleverly designed weaning spoon does everything you need when weaning your baby. If food is too hot, the super soft bowl of the spoon turns yellow to let you know that the food needs to cool down before feeding. When feeding from a jar or storage pot things can get messy if you use a spoon with a short handle, that’s why all our weaning spoons are designed with long handles so you can scoop food out easily.
Availability: In stock
This cleverly designed weaning spoon does everything you need when weaning your baby. If food is too hot, the super soft bowl of the spoon turns yellow to let you know that the food needs to cool down before feeding.
Plus, our anti slip handles make it easy for you to rest the spoon on a bowl without the worry of it sliding into the food.
It works by preventing the growth of unwanted microbes that can cause product degradation, discolouration, staining or odour.
We also undertake ongoing quality control tests and environmental risks.
We use the most recognised leader and most trusted suppliers of antimicrobial technology for polymers.
All our products are BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
Suitable for babies 4m plus.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.