- Symmetrical orthodontic* design: The Tommee Tippee Night time soother features a symmetrical silicone teat and with no ‘wrong’ side up, it will always be placed correctly in baby’s mouth
- Acceptance guaranteed: Accepted by 98% of babies**, the 100% medical-grade, BPA-free silicone teat is soft, flexible but extremely durable and won’t absorb stains and odours
- Kind on baby’s skin: The curved shield ensures a comfortable fit between baby’s nose and chin and the large holes allow extra air flow and prevent moisture build-up to help prevent skin irritation
- Mum recommended: Loved by mums and babies, our Anytime dummies help to settle baby, with 99% of mums reporting they would recommend our soothers to others**
- Glow in the dark handle: The glow in the dark handle allows parents to locate the soother in a dark room without having to disturb baby
Tommee Tippee Night Time Soothers
The handles on the Tommee Tippee night time baby soothers glow in the dark, making it easier to find lost and discarded baby soothers in the middle of the night
The instinctive action of sucking helps to calm and soothe babies and all parents know there’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby. Our night time soothers feature ingenious glow in the dark handles, so parents can locate the soother in a dark room without having to disturb baby.
The curved shield sits comfortably between baby’s chin and nose and the holes in each side allow extra air flow and prevent the build-up of moisture which helps to protect baby’s delicate skin against irritation.
The BPA-free silicone baglet is soft and flexible whilst also being robust and durable. The smooth surface of silicone is very easy to clean and won’t absorb stains and odours.
Simply pop in a steriliser, wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
We recommend that you replace the soother every month and always at the first signs of damage or weakness.
Free delivery for purchases with an order value of R500 (including VAT). For purchases less than R500 (including VAT). A delivery fee will be charged as per the below rates.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R100 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.